We possess expertise across a wide range of DCS automation technology platforms:
|Emerson Process Management||Ovation (both Solaris and NT), DeltaV, Control Builder, Graphics Builder, and Developer Studio; Westinghouse WDPF, P50, and P2000|
|ABB/Bailey||INFI90/Net90, S+ Operations, ABB S800 I/O, Composer, WinTools, EWSCad, SODG, GPI02, GPI03, PCV Harmony Drivers, Class Connect DDE, RIPCAM, tuning and maintenance|
|Foxboro I/A||FoxView/FoxDraw, ICC, FoxCAE, AIMStar, system administration, tuning,design, and maintenance for all modules; AP/WP/AW (all versions), CPs (all versions), FDG, MG, FBMs|
We have expertise with all versions of Ovation, on all platforms (Solaris, Windows NT, and Windows XP) and we provide comprehensive services, including:
- Start-up and commissioning support.
- Logic design and verification.
- Operator, technician and engineer training.
- System backup and maintenance.
- System integration with third party hardware and software.
- Migration from WDPF and other control systems.
- Historian maintenance.
We have considerable knowledge and experience with WDPF systems, and offer compartmentalized WDPF modification services or entire system retrofits. Our technical resources and implementation expertise allows us to offer a wide range of services including:
- Configuring and maintaining loop, ladder, and text algorithm logic.
- I/O and database configuration.
- Creating and modifying graphical elements.
- Updating and configuring historian machines.
- Troubleshooting and configuring hardware.
- Providing system support.
These core skills allow Ready to work with its customers to ensure they can extend the useful life of their robust WDPF systems.
Our in-house Bailey DCS expertise are recognized around the globe! We provide specialized system integration services that smoothly interface your utility-grade DCS installation with leading-edge operator interface products such as Wonderware.
These expertise are complemented with custom graphics design and database conversion utilities, PC compatible Mylar Operator keyboards, softADP Alarm Display Panels, and the InSync database synchronization tool.
Please contact us to discuss how we might contribute to the success of your project!
|Jeff Wilson, P.Eng.|
Manager, Control Systems
|Jeff Whitt, PE|