What size of project is Ready best suited to perform?
- Engineering engagements from $5,000 to $5,000,000 are optimal for Ready. Engagements above this range are usually more suited to EPCM firms selling huge blocks of man-hours than the personalized service of Ready.
Does Ready send personnel directly to site?
- Of course. We are not ivory-tower engineers! We're on site to investigate, as-build, commission, start-up, train, coordinate, and, occasionally, on secondment to the customer's in-house engineering team.
Does Ready do more than engineering design work?
- Yes! In addition to design, Ready provides all manner of configuration, commissioning, training and support in its areas of expertise.
- Ready often acts as the Owner's Engineer for interactions with DCS and instrumentation vendors.
What percentage of Ready's work is for repeat customers?
- Ready does approximately 95% of its business with existing, established customers.
What is Ready's safety record?
- Ready has never had a lost time incident.
I have a question, who should I contact?
- Please visit our contacts page. If you are still unable to find the resource you need, please e-mail us: