Ready’s expertise in the agri-food industry ranges from large expansion projects to day to day local support and troubleshooting of automation and electrical systems.
Agri-food encapsulates a wide spectrum of industries, from the many facets of agriculture to finished consumer food and beverage production.
Ready brings our proven track record for project management, execution, and automation understanding to these industries to allow our customers to achieve and maintain their competitive edge. The most important thing at Ready is you, our customer, and we work with you to develop a customized solution that meets your needs and addresses your concerns. There is no “one-size-fits-all” approach here.
An example of the comprehensive electrical and controls solutions that we can offer to our customers includes:
- Electrical system design and review, including equipment specification and procurement of motors, generators, cable management systems, and VFDs.
- Power system studies and analysis, including arc flash.
- Control system design and implementation of most industry standard PLC, DCS and HMI platforms.
- Integrating OEM skids, including robotic palletizing and packaging using third party hardware and software.
- S88 batch control system design and implementation or migration.
- Process Historians and data acquisition platform design, implementation, and integration, including generation of production reporting, key performance indicators (KPI), and downtime reporting.
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) integration, including overall equipment effectiveness and downtime monitoring.
- Machine vision and QC imaging systems implementation and integration.
- Clean In Place (CIP) system implementation and integration.
- Commissioning and start-up of upgraded and new control systems and industrial networks, including online testing and troubleshooting.